Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1
The Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 is a retrofit roller shade controller that does not require a complicated installation and can work with your existing Roller Shade by operating the beaded cord. It does not require dedicated wiring and can run both wirelessly from the built-in battery or being plugged into a power supply via the provided USB Type-C cable.
- Easy Installation: Just screw the device to the wall, attach the adapter, insert the beaded cord of your roller shade, and the device will be ready to be connected.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol: Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology. Better stability and compatibility (more standardized protocol), longer support, and more features.
- All-Round Compatibility: Compatible with most popular ecosystems and can be controlled by voice. HomeKit, Google are supported.
- User-Defined Opening/Closing: The user will be able to pre-set a number of desired open/close percentages and switch between them easily.
- 2-Month Battery Life*: Thanks to Aqara battery-saving technologies, industry-leading battery life is achieved. You don't need to worry about charging the device every few weeks.
- USB Type-C for Charging or Constant Power Supply: You can choose between two installation modes: wired and wireless. For charging or powering the device constantly, the most modern and versatile Type-C port is used.
- One-Button Control: Thanks to the Aqara Home app, the full operation of your roller shade can be done by pressing only one button such as the Aqara Mini Switch.
- Smart Home Automations: Connect the device to the Aqara Home app, and you will be able to forget about operating the device manually: after configuring the automations, it will just work by itself!
- 4 Adapters for Different Types of Beaded Cords: The majority of roller shades with beaded cords are supported due to a variety of included adapters.
Wireless Protocol: Zigbee 3.0 IEEE 802.15.4
Dimensions: 42×37×165 mm (1.69×1.52×6.89 in.)
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 55℃ (14°F ~ 131°F)
Operating humidity: 0-95% RH, no condensation
What is in the box: Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 × 1, Screw × 2, Expansion Tube × 2, Double-Faced Adhesive Tape × 1, Spare Rotating Plate × 3, USB-C to USB-A Cable × 1
Battery Type: Lithium battery (not replaceable)
Rated Input: 5V-1A
Total Power Consumption: 5W
Standby Time: Two months (based on controlling a roller shade of 1.8m x 1.8m up and down once a day)
Standard: GB/T 12350-2009